my English speaking friends about my inability to translate each post into English right now. It's just too much to do as I am writing about matters going on deep, very deep in my heart right now. Once I found words for it in my mother tongue - which is not easy either - I am simply done. It's like a relieve to have it said, and then I need to leave it for a while. This does not mean I want to exclude my CA friends or other international readers. I know you are there and from where in the world you're hitting my blog. I really have an open heart. No secrets. WYSIWYG, I never was able to hide or pretend something. So if you want to know just give me a call and I'll be happy to tell you. In English. Or Swedish if you prefer. I do not publish my phone number here. You'll figure it out. If you want. God bless you brother. And sister. There will be a time when I'll translate again. Probably soon.
Übermorgen (Mittwoch) werde ich nachmittags zum zweiten Mal eine dreistündige Vorlesung zum Thema Gemeindegründung halten. Studenten aus ganz Schweden werden online zugeschaltet sein. Für mich persönlich ist dies eine wirklich große und wichtige Sache. Während der ersten Vorlesung ging es um die Theologie der Gemeindegründung. Am Mittwoch wird es um die Praxis gehen. Wir werden zu weiten Teilen über den von CA entwickelten "Missional Actions Plan" reden (MAP). CA unterstützt dieses Projekt mit einem eigens für diesen Kurs professionell produziertem Video. Euch würde ich herzlich bitten, für diesen Kurs, die Stundenten, Mittwochnachmittag und vor allem die langfristige Frucht des Kurses zu beten. Danke!
Kommentare